- 1 package of ready-made meatballs
- 3/4 cup J. Olive Co. Blackberry Ginger Balsamic
- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Vermont Maple Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp. J. Olive Co. Chipotle Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. of dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan and stir until all the ingredients are incorporated and the mixture is smooth.
- Simmer over medium heat until reduced by 1/3, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pour over ready-made meatballs in crockpot and cook on low for 1 hour.
Recipe courtesy of 692 Olive