- 3/4 lb uncooked large shrimp (about 15)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 5 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Baklouti Green Chili Olive Oil
- Rice or noodles
- Clean and de-vein shrimp.
- Sauté shrimp in J. Olive Co. Baklouti Olive Oil over medium high heat for approximately 4-5 minutes (until they turn white). Do not overcook.
- Turn pan heat off and pour J. Olive Co. Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar over all, cover and let stand for 1 minute, then season with salt & pepper.
- Dish rice or noodles onto plates, top with shrimp and pan juices and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of BazaarOliveOil.com