- 1 (12 oz.) package corn tortillas
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Lime olive oil
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut each tortilla into 8 chip sized wedges and arrange the wedges in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- In a mister, combine the olive oil and lime juice. Mix well and spray each tortilla wedge until slightly moist.
- Combine the cumin, chili powder and salt in a small bowl and sprinkle on the chips.
- Bake for about 7 minutes. Rotate the pan and bake for another 8 minutes or until the chips are crisp, but not too brown. Serve with salsas, garnishes or guacamole.
Recipe and image courtesy of All Recipes