- 2 Racks Baby Back ribs
- Mojo seasoning
- 1 1/3 cups Espresso balsamic, divided
- 1/3 cup Harissa Olive oil
- Rub rib racks with Mojo seasoning on both sides.
- Place ribs in baking pan. Pour ½ cup Espresso balsamic over ribs. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove foil, turn ribs. Baste with any Espresso remaining in the pan. Recover with foil and bake another 30 minutes.
- Transfer ribs to a preheated grill. Brush with a combination of 1/3 cup Espresso balsamic and 1/3 cup Harissa Olive oil. Grill for 5- 7 minutes. Turn ribs and brush with Espresso/Harissa mixture. Cook another 5-7 minutes.
For wet ribs, you can make a reduction while the ribs are baking by combining ½ cup Espresso balsamic and ½ cup Cara Cara balsamic in a saucepan. Reduce the mixture over low heat until it reaches a glaze consistency.