- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 cup halved mini mozzarella balls
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and diced
- 1/3 cup loosely packed basil, torn or chopped
- J. Olive Co. Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a small saucepan, bring the balsamic vinegar to a high simmer over medium heat.
- Stir, then reduce the heat to low and simmer until the vinegar has thickened and reduced by half, 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Place the strawberries, tomatoes, mozzarella, avocado, and basil in a shallow bowl or platter.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Gently toss. Drizzle with reduced balsamic.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of www.twopeasandtheirpod.com.