- 1 lb Asparagus, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Milanese Gremolata EVOO
- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 1 1/2 C Grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 tsp Fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 3 Tbsp Goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Cook asparagus in boiling water for 2 minutes until crisp and tender, then drain.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add tomatoes and garlic; cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in balsamic vinegar and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in salt.
- Arrange asparagus on a platter and top with tomato-balsamic mixture.
- Sprinkle with goat cheese and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of 692 Olive