- 6 lb Yukon Gold potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup half and half
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. EVOO
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Butter Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp J. Olive Co. White Truffle Oil
- 1 cup grated Asiago cheese
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to test
Optional: Finely minced, fresh chopped flat leaf parsley for garnish
- Dice potatoes and place in a large saucepan.
- Add the salt and cover with hot water. Bring to a boil.
- Cook until potatoes are tender throughout.
- Heat the half and half, EVOO, Butter Olive Oil and garlic in a medium saucepan over medium heat until simmering. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Drain potatoes and mash. Add the garlic-cream mixture, grated cheese, and White Truffle Oil to the mashed potatoes.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine. Enjoy!