- 2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- 4-6 slices of a Gala or Cortland Apple (sliced thin)
- 4-6 slices of Bartlett Pear (sliced thin)
- 2 slices Italian Bread
- 1/4 – 1/3 C. Brie or Gorgonzola Cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 – 1 1/2 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Cranberry Pear Balsamic
- Prepare the bread, brushing with your choice of olive oil on one side of each slice.
- Spread the cheese equally on each side of the unprepared side of the bread.
- Layer thinly sliced apples and pears on top of the cheese, alternating layering for optimal balance of flavor.
- Drizzle the apples and pears with the Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar.
- Place the inside of each slice of bread together with the apples and pears on the inside (facing each other) with the prepared bread with the olive oil on the outside.
- Grill on a panini press or pan fry until warm and crisp.
Original recipe found at The Olive Tap