- ¾ cup Butter J. Olive Co. EVOO
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips or chocolate shavings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, cream together the J. Olive Co. Butter infused EVOO brown sugar and white sugar until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one a time, then stir vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended.
- Mix in quick oats, walnuts, and chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 min and cool on wire rack.
Recipe by The Happy Olive