Call Now Button
- 3 sheets phyllo pastry
- 1 (6 oz.) container Greek strawberry yogurt
- 4 large fresh strawberries cut into chunks*
- 1/3 Cups whipped cream or cool whip
- 1/4 Cups mascarpone cheese
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. Strawberry Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- Heat oven to 350°F. Brush melted butter onto top of phyllo sheets and cut into 12 squares.
- Place each square into greased muffin tin and bake for about 5 minutes, until golden, then cool.
- Using mixer blend the yogurt, whipped cream, mascarpone, and strawberry balsamic until creamy.
- Fold in the fresh chopped strawberries.
- Spoon mixture into individual phyllo cups and chill.
- Save remaining strawberries as a garnish. Place strawberry half on top of mixture and add a dollop of whipped cream on top of that as a finish garnish