- 1 cup hot water
- 1 Tbsp maple balsamic
- 1 Tbsp unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 /2 Tbsp honey
- dash of cinnamon
- J. Olive Co. Maple Balsamic
- Drinking vinegar mixed in water has long been used to help aid in digestion. For me personally, I know if I eat a big meal that doesn’t agree with me I can drink a little vinegar tonic and it helps my system.
- I started thinking about this idea because I like to drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Tea occasionally. ACV is known for it’s health benefits, but did you know that other fruit based vinegars are just as beneficial? Mixing J. Olive Co White balsamics and water are very popular with clients, but why not the darks too?!
- Let’s holiday this up and get cozy! It taste and smells like Apple Cider! You could even substitute the J. Olive co. maple out for other J. Olive Co. Balsamics!
– Jamie Page, Clean Kitchen