- 1/4 cup J. Olive Co. Neapolitan Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 3 Tbsp J. Olive Co. EVOO for baking
- In a bowl, whisk together the Neapolitan Balsamic, Dijon mustard, garlic, oregano and basil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a gallon Ziplock bag, combine balsamic mixture and chicken. Marinate for at least one hour or leave overnight – turning the bag occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400. Lightly coat a baking sheet with the EVOO.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place on coated baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and roast chicken until completely cooked through.
- Serve over rice or vegetables, garnish with parsley or green onion if desired.
Original recipe and image found at The Spicy Olive.