- 5 cups water
- 2 cups Spaghetti fettucine, or linguine
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 2 tbsp J.Olive Co. extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 Chicken breasts should be around 6-8oz each
- 2 1/2 tsp J.Olive Co. butter olive oil
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup minged garlic or 1/4 cup, depending on your preference
- 1 tbsp italian herb spice blend
- optional 1 tsp red chili flakes
- Boil water in tall stockpot.
- While boiling water, add olive oil to pan and heat on medium high until shimmery.
- Generously salt and pepper chicken.
- Add chicken to pan, cook until deep brown on each side, about 5 minutes per side.
Add garlic and butter olive oil, stir.
Let butter melt and garlic become soft and fragrant, about 3 minutes.
When garlic is lightly browned (and does not smell bitter), add chicken stock, wine, and Italian spices.
Stir to mix well.
Let sauce reduce and thicken, another 5 minutes.
When pasta is al dente and chicken’s internal temperature has reached 165 degrees, drain well and place in large serving bowl.
Add chicken and sauce over the top of pasta.
Toss to coat pasta in sauce.
Serve, garnish with fresh grated parmesan if desired.
Recipe and picture modified from www.sweetcsdesigns.com.