- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 4-6 ounces grilled chicken breast
- ½ teaspoon J. Olive Co. Lime olive oil
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 strawberries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon J. Olive Co. Strawberry balsamic vinegar
- ¼ avocado
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In cast iron skillet saute onions in a tiny drizzle of J. Olive Co. Lime olive oil.
- Add strawberries and J. Olive Co. Strawberry balsamic vinegar to the pan to gently warm and blister the strawberries.
- Build the salad with greens, chicken breast, balsamic onions and strawberries, avocado, and pecans.
- Drizzle salad with remaining balsamic vinegar from the pan.
*Original recipe courtesy of loveandzest.com.