- 6 cups freshly popped, warm popcorn
- 1/3 cup UP Certified Wild Mushroom-Sage Olive Oil + 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Asiago cheese + 2 tablespoons
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- sea salt to taste
In a bowl large enough to hold the popcorn, drizzle 1/3 cup of the mushroom sage olive oil over the sides and bottom of the bowl. Alternatively, you can use an oil mister to spray the oil on to the popcorn.
Add the still warm popcorn to the bowl and toss to coat evenly. Add 1/2 cup grated Asiago, and a few turns of fresh cracked pepper, and salt to taste. Toss to coat again.
Finish by drizzling the remaining mushroom-sage olive oil over the top along with two tablespoons of Asiago, and more black pepper.
Other excellent variations include:
- Up Certified Garlic Olive Oil + Up Certified Butter Olive Oil for garlic-butter popcorn
- Tuscan Herb Olive Oil+ freshly grated Pecorino Romano Cheese = Paisano Popcorn
- Olio Nuovo Lemon Agrumato Olive Oil + Up Certified Garlic Olive Oil Lemon-Garlic Popcorn