Poppy Seed Dressing
- 2/3 cup (160g) Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup (60ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) J.Olive Co. olive oil
- 1/4 cup (80g) honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dry mustard (or 1 teaspoon dijon mustard)
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 pound dry pasta (elbow, bow tie, rotini, etc)
- 5 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 lb – 1.5 lbs strawberries, sliced (I use 1.5 lbs for lots of strawberries!)
- 2 avocados, diced
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup (85g) slivered or sliced almonds
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk all of the poppy seed dressing ingredients together.
- Stir the remaining pasta salad ingredients in with the pasta. Toss with dressing. Add a little more feta and almonds if you wish. (I like a little extra cheese!)
- Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Tastes best on day 2 or 3, so it’s perfect to make ahead of time!
*Recipe from Sally’s Baking Addiction.